Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Easy day

Today started out a little late.  8:00 woke up wondering why my phone alarm didn't ring. Seems my phone has been on silent since the airport. That's fine because I will not be using my phone while I am here it is way too expensive. Anyways, started the day with a hot bath so that my meds can kick in, then it is off to breakfast.8:45 I at the table with Michael, the man I ate with yesterday. Not a whole lot of dialogue was exchanged between us. That's alright because I am here for me, that's it! 
9:30 back massage with Marco, and it feels amazing. I love getting massages and it just seems like it has been way too long! We talked about the whole flushing of toxins process. How I need to make sure and drink plenty of water, and walk to induce oxygen into the blood. We also talked about American pop music because I have noticed that in Germany there has been a lot of j-lo and what not on the radio. Marco is a really funny guy. I enjoyed that session. 10:00 I returned to my room to watch the walking dead and relax for a little while before lunch. Today is not a very busy day for me so I have had some down time. 11:30 I went to lunch where I had a salad, creamy garlic and ginger soup, and chicken with potatoes and endives. I will start to photograph some of these dished. They are really great. 
Afternoon
12:45 I went to have two treatments done. One was a treatment called "bio-mat" where they give my oxygen through a nasal cannula for twenty minutes. This is relaxing and rejuvenating at the same time. The next treatment is called "magnetic-field"   This is a probe that is held over my liver for twenty minutes and it sends frequency into my body. 100% painless. After these two treatments I received a shot for the pain in my right side that is still present. 1:45. I returned to my room to do the last treatment of the day. A liver pack, which is just a hot pack that I will do daily for a half hour. I watched a couple episodes of Boardwalk Empire on streaming tv before it was time to FaceTime with the family.  I got to talk to Megan briefly and Liam for a few minutes before he had to get ready for school. It sure is nice to see them in the afternoon(here)/morning(there)!! 5:45 I went down for dinner and they were serving soup and smoked trout which is from a local stream I'm told. Very delicious. There were not many down for dinner tonight. I don't know if people are tired or not hungry but the dining area was very quiet. I ate quick and returned to my room. I started to watch The Gangs of New York and fell asleep about an hour into it.
9:30 when I awoke from my snooze I realized that I never finished my blog. Ohh no, what would my loyal followers do without my daily blog :). I think that you would all be just fine. Thanks for following  my blog while I'm here in Germany. I got an email from a reporter at the argus courier, a paper that I used to deliver. She wants to do a report on me an my story. Should I shoot for the front page? I thinks maybe!  We will continue my journey tomorrow. Good afternoon to you and good night to me. Lucas

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! Keep it coming! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. :)

    ReplyDelete